There isn't much to be done about aging into adulthood. Once there chronologically - you're there. Poof - 21 and childhood is gone. It is rare to have the full evolution into adult-like behavior coincide with one's twenty-first birthday. Most people who have aged into adulthood don't act like adults. And there is the group who exhibited the traits of respect, maturity, empathy, and wisdom long before the landmark passing of the first two decades.
A staunch adherence to this way of living as an adult is conflicting . All these years later I question:
- Does responsibility stifle creativity?
- Why does relaxation make some of us tense?
- Is play okay if the work is never done?
- What is too serious?
- Could the pursuit of happiness ever be as fulfilling as pursuit of mission?
- There are other people in the world. Try to consider your impact on those around you rather than thinking only of yourself.
- Your own happiness should not be gained at the expense of others' happiness.
- Theaters were created for drama, Back to the theaters, all drama queens!
- Listen, practice patience, and respect people. R-E-S-P-E-C-T.